Registration opens in February 2024 (date to be announced)
Notification of acceptance will be sent by January 31, 2024.
Early-bird registration is required for all active participants (whether as presenters of talks or online video-posters). Auditors can register at any time. Registration is not required for co-authors not attending the conference, but it is if they are coming in-person.
Registration fees will change according to the type of participant (student or regular), the time of registration (early bird, regular or on-site), the type of contribution (talks or video-posters), and the type of participation (in-person or remote). Student fees are reserved for undergraduate and graduate students and PhD candidates. All other participants must refer to the regular registration fees.
- Oral presentations will only be possible for in-person participants.
- The fee for video-poster presenters also includes the possibility of attending the conference from remote as online auditors
- Video-poster presenters who wish to attend the conference in person must refer to the fees for regular or student participants (depending on their status)
- Online-auditors will be able to view the talks in real time or access the recordings at their convenience. Please be aware that it will not be possible to interact with presenters in real-time, and we cannot guarantee a smooth connection at all times. However, all recordings will be made available for the duration of the conference and for two weeks after the conference, and online-auditors will have a chance to reach out to the presenters.
Payments can be made by credit card. All charges will be made in Euros.
Early-bird registration fees (before March 20, 2024)
- Regular fee: €330
- Students fee: €230
- Online auditors: €80
- Video-posters + online auditors: €150
Regular registration fees (before May 10, 2024)
- Regular fee: €350
- Students fee: €280
- Online auditors: €110
- Video-posters + online auditors: €180
Late- and on-site registration fees (after May 10, 2024)
- Regular fee: €370
- Students fee: €300
- Online auditors: €130
- Video-posters + online auditors: €200
The registration fees include…
In-person participation fees include:
- preparatory conference expenses
- the use of space and equipment,
- a name badge
- access to the recordings of the talks and the video-posters for two weeks after the conference
- coffee breaks,
- lunches on Thursday and Friday
- a good-bye cocktail lunch buffet on Saturday
Remote participation fees include
- preparatory conference expenses
- online event management platform and support
- access to all sessions as auditors (without a guarantee of smooth connection)
- two-week access to all recordings
Refunds will not be possible. We recommend that all participants take on travel insurance that will reimburse the pre-paid, non-refundable expenses in case you have to cancel your trip.
Invoices cannot be modified. If you need to be reimbursed for the conference fee, please ensure that you provide the correct details during the registration process and that they correspond to the person or institution that must appear on the invoice. It will not be possible to modify the invoice details at a later date.
Conference abstracts and the conference programme will be available online in downloadable format.
Details of the social dinner will be announced closer to the date of the conference and will be paid at the time of the on-site registration.